Peterbilt original factory fill synthetic lubricants are formulated to offer the best drive system performance and economy for your truck. For use in most transmissions and axles of major OEMs, Peterbilt Synthetic Lubricants provide:
- Better Operating Performance – 1% measured fuel savings.
- Increased Gear Life – provides high film strength and superior low temperature performance. Anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties further promote extended gear and bearing life.
- Extended Drain, All-Season Lubrication – excellent performance over a broad temperature range, due to its extremely low channel point and high viscosity index. Also, resists oxidation and lasts significantly longer than conventional gear oils.
- Reduced Maintenance and Downtime
- Maximum Drain Interval - up to 500,000 miles.
- 2009 SAE Environmental Award Winner - reduces the environmental impact caused by the transportation industry due to fluid waste, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Approved for major OEM 750,000 miles extended warranties, Peterbilt fuel efficient synthetic lubricants provide excellent frictional properties resulting in less power loss and lower operating temperatures. This leads to increased mechanical efficiency and lower fuel costs for your fleet.
When replacing your lubricant, choose original factory fill axle fluid and manual transmission fluid for optimum protection.
For more information, visit your preferred Peterbilt dealership.